Friday, November 21, 2008

Trenton's Final Wrestling Match!!!!!

Trenton and Mommy after the match!!


A picture of Trenton and his dad after the
match.




The first picture of Trenton when he got his
Silver medal!!! He was so happy



Here is Trenton in his first match..........pinned the other kid in less than 2 minutes!


Okay, I know that every mom is proud of their kids, but I'm just gonna come right out and say it!!! I am sooo proud of my little boy Trenton! He had his last wrestling tournament tonight, his first match he won by a pin, and his last match he won by points- 11-2. He did so awesome. He was so proud to take home his silver medal!! But I must say, it absolutely kills a mom to see her little boy cry when he is trying so hard to win a match. He had so much determination and never gave up!! He kept asking me, "Mommy why are you so proud of me"? I kept telling him it was because it was because he did such a great job!!! He said "I don't think thats why, I think it is just because you love me"? What a great kid!! Enjoy the pics!!!




4 comments:

Brad and Leslie said...

I can't wait until T-Bone starts to wrestle! Any day now - good jon on the report & on winning a medal Trenton!

BJ & Tauna said...

everyone is growing up fast.hope to hear from you. my blog is
bjandtauna.blogspot.com
i am going private soon so e-mail me at taunamaree@yahoo.com with your e-mail add so we can invite you guys.
The Faulkner's
p.s. our granson is now 16 months

Heier's said...

Lisa your family is adorable.Its been so long since I have seen you. I am glad everyone is doing so good! Congratulations Trenton!!

BJ & Tauna said...

okay so i am leaving another message.
my e-mail is taunamaree@yahoo.com i would like to invite you guys to our blog but i don't have an e-mail on you. we went private in Marc. How are you guys doing anyway? I am with Sheree in Hawaii right now with our 20 month old grandson Corvin till the end of the month.
Tauna Faulkner