Sunday, November 9, 2008

I have FINALLY entered the blogging world......


Ok! So I made it! Leslie finally got my page all set up! So, now I have no excuses! I've wanted to start blogging for over a year, but life kinda took over, and before I knew it......I had no time left during the day...........or night!!! For the past year and a half I worked at the theater here in Hurricane, as the Assistant Manager. I loved it, and probobly would have been there forever, but the Lord always knows us better than we know ourselves, and there were no questions asked when it came time for me to leave. We initially decided for me to go to work, when we could no longer see over the mounting Medical bills that were piling up!! But, at the same time Shane and I both worried about my health and the demands of being a mom and working!! ( I was diagnosed with Lupas, FM, and RA about 2 years ago). I was constantly exausted trying to juggle both, but we made it, AND got the bills paid off. It was difficult leaving my kids at the theater, but I love being home full time again with my kids. We stay busy, with wrestling, friends, soccer, homework, and all the other activities our kids are involved in! I love being a mom, and wouldn't change it for the world. My kids are beautiful, smart and totally hillarious! (I think that may be a Campbell trait :) I'm exited to be a part of the blogging world, but I have learned to not make any promises when it comes to keeping up on it!! But, I will try!!!

2 comments:

Brad and Leslie said...

Yeah! I am so excited you got your blog going. :) I'll come back and visit often! Blog often, and blog EVERYTHING!

Brad and Leslie said...

I forgot to tell you - make sure you go onto other blogs and leave comments, that way people will know your blog is up and running! I just posted some pics of your kids last night and our family pictures that we had done a couple of weeks ago.